Sunday, January 4, 2015

No Game No Life

I recently finished No Game No Life and I think I speak for everyone who watched this anime when I say there needs to be a season 2. All I really want to say is:
WOW SORA YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERVERT I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
SHIRO YOU ARE TOO GOOD AT SHOOTING GAMES I WANT TO BE A GENIUS LIKE YOU
BOTH OF YOU PLEASE COME TO LIFE AND PLAY GAMES WITH ME
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO AWESOME

I love you Blank, you and your beautiful faces. Please have a second season out because I'm dehydrating and starving from the lack of episodes there are.
I LOVE THESE GAMING ANIME SERIES BECAUSE THEY SHOW ME THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN ME AND MEAN TO BE ADMIRED FROM A FAR

THANK YOU PEOPLE THANK YOU

So after my fangirling,  I would like to say that this is one of the funniest anime ever. It contains very intellectual thinking so Phi Brain fans should watch it. Although it is a very short anime right now, it is equal to the laughs in One Piece or Naruto. It begins with the 2 gamers named Sora, the brother, and Shiro, the sister. Shiro is a prodigy child and Sora just loves gaming. They are not actual blood related siblings, just alike in many ways and were very close the first time they met with each other. They gamed 24/7 in Tokyo and are scared of the people out there so they lock themselves in their gaming haven. Suddenly, a gaming god comes up when they break one of the world gaming records and transports them to a different dimension that has a lifestyle that revolves around games. The most important rules in the games are that the one being challenged gets to choose the rules and the players have to follow along the bets that were given before the game was played. To avoid spoilers, I'll just say everything gets intense with Blank, the two siblings, in their games. But somethings people should know in this anime is that:

  • Sora is very perverted
  • Shiro and Sora cannot live without each other whigh is very kawaii
  • As stated before, Shiro is a prodigy
  • Anyone that joins Blank's group has problems
  • The girls kind of reveal a lot of.... skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment