Sunday, January 4, 2015

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Well the first thing I would like to say is I love Levi and Mikasa so much that I would even let them be together as a couple. I mean, they are both so good at killing and they both have black hair and they are both so fabulous. Even though Mikasa's crush on Eren is cute, I like the relationship between the two elite titan killers even more. But I guess Mikasa can be in love with Eren but Mikasa and Levi have to be siblings just to make everything better for my mind.

Attack on Titan is maonly about three characters that are childhood friends, Eren, Mikasa , and Arvin.  Eren has a strong will about killing Titans be cause his mother was eaten by them right in front of him. Mikasa is athletic and can kill Titans easily, making her a prodigy and valued soldiet.  She also loves Eren and loves the scarf he gave her when they were young after Eren saved her from these murderers that killed her parents. Arvin is a genius and helps plan strategies. Together, they make the most awesome team ever. 
SPOILERS AFREE THIS:
It was very dramatic when Eren was eaten by a Titan but like in every other anime and manga, he comes back stronger than ever as a Titan himself!!! The best scenes in my opinion were when Levi and Mikasa fight against the female titan because they FINALLY notice each other and when Eren fights against Annie who was the female titan all along!!! I continued to the manga and I got a HUGE SPOILER FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DIDN'T READ THE MANGA! Well, remember the two boys who helped Eren in balancing on the gear? WELL, they are Titans on the same team as Annie! OMG I LOVE SPOILING STUFF and then they kidnap Eren and recruit another girl titan on their team that I will not tell you about so you will have to read the manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment