Thursday, July 2, 2015

Free!

One word: HOT
Throughout this whole anime, I was drooling and slobbering all over my phone (not literally of course). To people who just enjoy watching hot boy bods swim, you'll love this anime but other people who have lives, I don't think you would want to watch this because more than half of this anime includes half naked boys swimming. The plot is that there were four young boys that met in middle school that loved swimming together but then in high school, one of them, Rin, left the group and only three of them are in the same high school that has no swimming team. Eventually, the three best friends called Haruka, Makoto,  and Nagisa,  start their own swimming team and add Rei to their team. Go,  the sister of Rin, becomes their manager to help them all get back together because Rin has a grudge with them.
My favorite character is Haruka because I just like quiet types that are really intense :D he also swims so freely (see what I did there *Wink wink*) and does what he wants no matter what other people think of him. The drawings are awesome so all their bodies are hot in this anime :D my life has been revived.

No comments:

Post a Comment